CMD-DUO Electromagnetic conductivity meter for deep survey
Transmitter and receiver coils are connected with distance/reference cable.
- Measured quantities:
Apparent conductivity in mS/m
In-phase ratio in ppt (informative values)
- Measuring range: 1000 mS/m, resolution 0.1 mS/m
- Measurement accuracy: ± 4% at 50 mS/m
- Full and half depth range (vertical and horizontal orientation of dipoles)
- Power supply: Li-Ion battery packs (one charge up to 20 hours of work)
- Operating temperature: -10 °C to +50 °C
|Effective High/Low Depth Range
||Dipole Center Distance
|15 / 7.5 m
|30 / 15 m
|60 / 30 m
- Dimensions / Weight
Transmitter: 65 cm diameter / 9.5 kg
Complete working weight of the set with 20 m cable is 17.7 kg.
Receiver: 65 cm diameter / 6.2 kg
Connection is provided by integrated Bluetooth technology.
- Five modes of measurements:
- Manual measurement
- Continuous measurement
- GPS Manual measurement
- GPS Continuous measurement
- Search mode. On-the-fly data transmission to external device (PC or other) via RS232.
- Measuring time: 1 – 20 s
- Direct support of GPS receiver with UTM/UPS possibility
- Data flash memory: 128 MB
- Power supply: Li-Ion battery pack (one charge up to 32 hours of work)
- Dimensions / Weight 270 x 90 (145) x 60 mm / 0.7 kg
(Features are identical with standard CMD control unit.)